ProSight is an innovative property and casualty insurance company that designs solutions to help solve our customers’ business problems and enhance operating performance. We focus on select niche industries, including Charter Bus companies with fleets of 25 or more. As industry pros, we deploy differentiated underwriting and claims expertise, then partner with exclusive distributors to deliver unrivaled value.
Charter bus coverage is distributed by EPIC, ProSight’s agent for US-domiciled new business in all 50 states, and underwritten by New York Marine and General Insurance Company.
Here’s how ProSight is driving the Charter Bus industry forward:
SecureFleet®, an innovative technology that combines telematics, fleet management, claims, and underwriting to make your charter buses safer and more profitable*.
- Continuous artificial intelligence captures every moment of driving for a full picture that identifies safe drivers, promotes good habits, and exonerates drivers from false claims
- Customized scoring and data analytics enhance underwriting and can potentially reduce premiums
- Has shown to reduce fleet claims and accidents by up to 70%*
Proactive Claims from a best-in-class team that works closely with you as a true partner.
- Quarterly customized claims reviews
- Adjusters who work hard to protect insureds’ assets 24-hour response time when you report a claim during business hours
- Rapid Response team that is available 24/7 and can be on site within hours for catastrophic events
- Aggressively fight and defend insureds against third-party frivolous and fraudulent claims, with support from SecureFleet® technology
Industry Expertise that comes from knowledge gained through our close partnerships with expert bus operators.
- Trusted by some of the largest motorcoach groups to protect their vehicles and passengers through our innovative technology Proud member of the International Motorcoach Group (IMG)
*This material does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. Although the information set out in this communication is believed to be reliable, ProSight does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. The statistics and information included are based on past performance of fleets utilizing the dash-cam unit. Future results are not guaranteed and may vary based on utilization, fleet size, driver actions and other factors. All information is indicative and subject to change without notice.
“ProSight” refers to the insurers of ProSight Specialty Insurance Group underwriting insurance policies, which include New York Marine and General Insurance Company, Gotham Insurance Company, and Southwest Marine and General Insurance Company. The products and services described herein may not be available in all jurisdictions. Actual coverage is specified by the policies issued. ProSight Specialty Insurance, 412 Mount Kemble Ave., Morristown, NJ 07960. ©2019 ProSight